My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Thursday, April 2, 2009

#20

i can beat em
cus its in my blood
i aint a geek man
i aint a nerd
so m gonna get ya ass
play sum b.jack 
m gonna win sum cash
cash yes fast yea
trance music playin on
beer drugs flowin on
smoke fillin my head n heart
cards flashin cash flowin
it aint luck mann its my day
the eyes in d sky dey cant see me
m gonna come out in a lemo
u cant even beat me
i know now wat to do
u dnt hav to teach me..
m alone n i like it
need no one to ease me
its my life n it follows one rule
d rule is "break every rule and jus b free"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool attitude man...
nice...liked d poem...n ofcourse ur "the rule"
enjoy ur freedom...
cheers!!

surbhit said...

tanx :D :D

vandy said...

Good going man
poetry
gr88
it seems everyone here's becoming a poet
i also need to put some poems on my blog
but my poetry sucks
anyways yours is just too good man :P

 
web site traffic stats