My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Monday, March 23, 2009

diffrences....

This happened to me when i was in the baraat.Yes, it was the marriage of a friend's brother.Smiles, laughter everywhere.Spread all around.The procession started and we were dancing to the tunes of latest bolly songs.I did try to dance but then realised that this is not my game.I was at the side and was moving slowly ,forward, ignoring the traffic and the horns.I was happy, n looked to my right.There was a girl, no less then 18.stunning eyes she had and long hair.Everyone was happy, but she was not.I could feel the pain and disguise in her eyes.Being of the very same age, i could feel what she is thinking right now.I moved forward and she stood there, holdin the lamp that she was supposed to hold and continuing with her job of lightin the way of baraat.I could feel how much she wanted to get in the dancing group and enjoy. It's the prime years of her life and all she is doing is workin to get just two green notes.And people dressed up like celibrities crossin her and she is just looking at the dresses wondering if she will ever be able to wear dresses like these.No doubt it pinches you. it really does.The baraat had reached the venue and i went in to have dinner.But i was Just thinking what that group of people might be doing rightnow.i went out, to have a look.they all were outside a chaiwalla's shop.I could see that girl too.standing with a guy and laughing.i smiled to myself and came back.People really do accept what they get in life.And being the one for someone just makes it easier to accept....

5 comments:

vandy said...

very touching
sometimes wen i see such helpless people, i just wish that i cud do something fr them
may b one day i'll able to
lets c!!

Anonymous said...

hey...it was really a touching stuff...(especially 4 emotional people lyk me..)
i think all ur blogs r like dis....emotional!!...hmm....that means i hv to read them all now...ahh...i love it....
neways...nice...

surbhit said...

thanx for the comment and i'd really appreciate u reading all my posts...

funkyrave said...

Hey man..!!
u know what only people with pure heart can observe such things.
so u have one.

keep Smiling and keep making others smile...

surbhit said...

hehe thank you ravi. thanx a lot

 
web site traffic stats