My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Friday, March 7, 2008

thank yous....:D

ok......b4 starting i would like to extend thankx to a few people for helpin me out n actually savin my life............
first of all before thankin anyone i would like to thank the three guys who god me admitd to d hosp..
den to the people who held my hand
above all rohit bhaiya ..i owe so much to u...
jus saw u helpin my dad n i felt so relieved dat tho my bro is nt here i gt anoder brother doin all d stuff...sorry fer ur byk tho hehe
akhilesh bhaiya rattu bhaiya raju bhaiya shukla bhaiya kt bhaiya suggi bhaiya devesh bhaiya.....thanx a lot to u instead f teachin me d rules f livin out f d house thnx fer teachin me hw to fyt...akhi bhaiya thnx er ur lessons...rattu bhaiya thanx fer teachin me nt to b dependent on nyone(i tried it on u n always faild :D) raju bhaiya thnx fer teachin me hw to live life d king size...shukla bhaiya...thnx fer makin me more matured...kt bhaiya...bholeyy... thnx fer d relaaxxxxxx atti in me...suggi bhaiya thnx fer helpin me out wid e.d n all d subjcts wen rattu bhaiya ditched me...n last bt nt d least fr sure devesh bhaiya thnx fer tllin me hw tob sucsfull...

thanx bro...u r d best...m sorry fer evrythin i knw ihav hurt u so many times bt u knw wat i luv u like nythin...
thanx MOM thanx DAD..for evrythin...just evrythin....
thanx geetanjali deepak shalini shaz n chrungoo
for u have been wid me ignorin my moody char.
thanx geetanjali....
for tlin me wat is true frndship
thnx deepak
for being wid me thru all d gud n bad tymes
thnx shalini
fer carin n forgivin me
thanx shaz
no reasons fer thankin u...
thanx ishan
fer ur support n trust...
...
thanx ashish abhishek mudit ishan sunil tushar
fer being dere
thanx my classmates for takin dat extreme step fer me
thnx kuchroo .....
thnx naveen bhaiya for such a beautifull nu frnd
thnx tushar
fer lettin me kik ur @$$ hehe....
thnx chirayu
fer being dere n givin me ur precious tym..

i knw i forgot sio many names cus it's 3 am so plz forgive me
thanx a lot to evryone

7 comments:

"the ActUal mE" said...

hey dts gud...u gt such a gud frnds....n dey really hepld ya 2 recover....more than medicines n d treatment i thnk the help , support n prayers of dese ppl helpd ya 2 recover soon.....

vandy said...

Quiet a long list haan?
Well it's good to show your gratitude towards your near ones whenever you get a chance
even i had this thanks giving ceremony or whatever it is called in my blog
and hey i really want to have such an accident

surbhit said...

no u don't. it was not ny minor accident ok. i still face the bad side of it

vandy said...

And why do u think that i think it was a minor accident? I can make it out that it wasn't a minor one from the way u have described it. Trust me even i don't wanna face a minor, i have mentioned this in my wish list in my blog

surbhit said...

dnt wish for that, cus when lateron u realise dat evryday of ur life has been affected by this.
dan pata chalta hai...

vandy said...

Vo hi toh pata karna hai :D

surbhit said...

lol!!!! u r nutts, best of luk for ur accident

 
web site traffic stats