My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

: X :X

Great news to start the day.
i have been preparing well for my minor exams and jus a day before that i come to know that my name is not in the list.
Yes, i won't be allowed to appear in the exam.
And why would tha be?
because my attendance is low.
great, n why is it low, cus i was down wid jaundice,
and i did submit a medical signed by an authentic doctor and my dad.
but hell no, they won't understand.
.
.
.
m off till 13. no blogs from me now. damnit dey jus pissd me off big tym. ...great....
 :X :X :X
:(

3 comments:

vandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vandy said...

Ohhhh....
Cho chad :(
anyways my wishes for your exams,hope you're allowed in

everything will be fine, have faith in God
(i really don't have any idea where i have heard or read there lines, but i guess they fit here like glove)

Anonymous said...

ohhh hoo....
dat was really bad yaar...
dont worry...sab kuch theek hoga...
newayz...All D Best!!!

cheers!!

 
web site traffic stats