My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Saturday, April 4, 2009

#21

this just came out of my mind when i saw that  news about the mumbai attack,
it was in my drafts for a long time.
i thought i'l publish it today!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
intakaam ki shama ko panah do ae yaroon
k watan ko lal rangne koi aaya hai
na hindu na muslin na sikh na isaai
woh toh bas klesh ka saaya hai
.
jalaa do usko apne vicharon se
uski bandook se unchi awaaz ho tumhari
mitta do usko is desh se
aantakwaad se nai hai dosti hamari
.
hai jazba agar marne ka
toh mauka yahi hai mere yaar
desh ki  dharti pe na behne do
tumhare bhaiyon ka rang lal

5 comments:

vandy said...

So mr poet again a good one haan
even i had once written a poem on terrorism in regional language but it wasn't good
anyways keep it up

Anonymous said...

hey...nice man...
hmm...desh bhakt haan...gud gud..
i think i shud also publish ma poem...i wrote dat during rally.....

surbhit said...

thanx both of u..... :D i dint know that ny1 one day will tag me as "Mr. poet" lol!!! thanx dere... n u do publish ur poem...

vandy said...

Hey surbhit
really?
Cuz in my case i don't think so as my friends keep giving me so many tags
miss blogger, miss writer, supergirl , mother teresa , godmother , jhansi ki rani
and so many other ewww-titles
mr poet is much better
n keep it up ok

surbhit said...

well i dont rem ny tags from my friends.... dey dont even get tym to comment on my blog....

 
web site traffic stats