My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Saturday, April 11, 2009

dere goes my virtual shoe

my shoe list!!!!

haha, this is the trend these days. You don't like a politician , just aim at his head.
Throw your shoe, let it bless his head.
Your shoe will be auctioned at no less than 2 lac.
And if you happen to hit a good politician, than you might also get somewhere near 10 lacs.

Well i have my virtual shoe and i have a hitlist.
Here it goes...

first the parabolic flight of my shoe will end at the oily head of the so called king of the maharastra,
The idea behind the gopala gopala movie.
The anti teenage mind and the foe of St. valentine.

This great shoe will bounce from his head and land on the head of his son, rather both of them.

Next my shoe will travel from mumbai to indore,with a break journey at bhopal.
There it will directly go to room number 6220 (occupied by my love, who'll be moving to indore soon. lol!!!:P).
<>
then taking a flight to indore it will land at my roomie's head, for being so so careless.
Then it will take a flight to my college and will land at the head of every single faculty.
It will keep bouncing in my college for atleast 2 days m sure.
Then last bt not the least, my mighty shoe will wait.
it will wait till me n a special person are together (most probably 23.april.2009)
and then it will land at my head n at hers and again mine and repeat this task for a long long time.
lol!!!! sorry but aisa hoga!!!!
haha
and then 
auction mein 
all these people will be present to bid.
now 
you only tell, who will win the autcion , n wid wat bid!!!!
the minimum will be Rs. 5,000,000

:D:D


10 comments:

vandy said...

So should i be ready for a grand party on 23rd april?
N i'll bid at 1000,000
(but that check will definitely bounce)

surbhit said...

lol!!!! i just got a call, it might get preponed... :D n yea grand party on my blog!!!

vandy said...

Meri billi mujhko meow

anyways my wishes !

surbhit said...

wat do u mean by meri billi mujhko meaow????

vandy said...

It means:
My cheque (sorry i wrongly spelled it as check in the first comment, as i'm really nuts) will bounce that's y u'll give treat on ur blog , so mean!!

surbhit said...

ok :O

Anonymous said...

hey hey..
m i also invited on d party...lol!!
neways...all d best man..

i'll bid at 2,500,000...hehe...

Neeraj Agrahari said...

i think ur shoe ll also land on some of ur seniors like us....!!!so nw i m w8ing fr ur post of coming 23rd april.....

Neeraj Agrahari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oh well it landed on my head.......... lemme c
I seriously hope there d have been a reply option on your shoe

 
web site traffic stats