My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Friday, April 10, 2009

i wrote this when my lecture was going on.... postin it now



scribbled at 8/4/09 2:15 pm
ok!!!!
now m as sleepy as anyone can be, my eyes can't take it anymore.
2:15 pm 
D.S.P's class goin on n me sittin alone at the last occupied bench.
DSP's pakao lecture numbin my brain.
D teacher looks like a crocodile....
"i white crocodile"    **rather an albino crocodile**
Was not allowed in the exam, got a presentation due, nex wednesday,
Bunked no lecture today :P :P 
n now m as hungry as a ummmmmmm....dunno as a  what...bt very hungry

mann i miss dose school days when we used to sit together n throw chalks at the teachers (most of dem turnin at d right time n .....)
that window that used to give us the glimpse of d scenic beauty (the basketball court!!!)...
those tall girls with small skirts :D :D
those lunch boxes hidden under the books....
the relishing, mouth waterin, delightfulllll aloo ka paranthas....
and those gossips.
Those days when u had friends from the heart......
.
.
"" woh lamhe firse yaad aane lage hain...
..dost or yaroon se door akele waqt bitaane lage hain...""

ahhh the teacher shoutin at the guy in front of my desk brings me out of the dream.....
good lord the lecture is over....
phew!!!!
now m goin home
goodbye mam
rather good riddance...
d first thing il do is
sleeeeeeepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

4 comments:

vandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vandy said...

Hmmm
now u tell me when do u study?
Anyways school days or college days, are the best days of one's life (not my lines )
but for me college life is a lot better as in school i used to be a sincere n so called "SEEDHI SAADHI" student but now i m a spoiled brat :D

surbhit said...

ohhh me....ammmm i do study.... u know mmmmm yea 2 days before my xam ....... n on the day of my result!!!

Anonymous said...

gud....nice idea of writin blog in lecture wen u r feelin restless........heehe.........

 
web site traffic stats