My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Thursday, October 1, 2009

what a day!!!!

29 october
7 pm
bistro beach cafe'
.
.
.
me: hey hi
rashmi: hey kya hua mood kyun off hai...
me: nuthin m just feeling bad for whateve happened
rashmi: it's ok yaar hota hai, chill......
me: hmmm
.
.
1 hour back
outside the cafe'
.
me: hey bhaiya m really sorry
sumit: for what??
me: for watever happened today, i mean you had to go through so much
sumit: arey chill hota hai
.
2 hrs back
at the cafe'
.
sumit: surbhit jaldi ek minute mein mein next traffic signal pe aaja..
me: yea....
..........
30 seconds later
..........
me: kya hua???
sumit: fir ruk gai, dhakka de....
me: ok wait......
.
then we started the car ,because the ignition was not working. And why it was not working ???
.
.
4 pm
saket nagar,
.
.
me: dude, look at my leg, its trembling
sabhya: fuck bhaiya, run!!!!!
me: damnit you know how to drive...
sabhya: no....
me: wat the fuk sabhya...... see if anyone is following us...
sabhya: no, you just drive
me: lets take the deroute
sabhya: whatever i don't wanna end up in prison...
me fuck u bugger...
.
2 pm
at the cafe
.
sabhya: bhaiya can u come and pick me up
me: dude take an auto na , its too hot outside
sabhya: bro i cant come in an auto, processor and all is with me, this is a delicate guitar
me: hmmm... wait il give you a call in 2 minutes
sabhya: ya ..
.
me: yaar, its too hot outside and i have to go and pick up sabhya, do you mind if i take your car..
sumit: hmmm ya...
.
3 pm
.
me: arey sabhya, sorry i forgot to revert... niche aaja, we r goin
sabhya: ya..
...
........
few moments later
.
sabhya: dude , drive slow...
me: boss, we are rockers...
sabhya : but still....
me: hehe
.
me: shit............
sabhya: fuck fuck fuck....
the car skidded and to avoid a collision with the car driving ahead of us i took a left, drifting, it hit an auto which went on two wheels, to crash into a bike and there was total chaos...
.
suddenly my mind was working at amazing speed..
.
culprits: me and sabhya
victims: poor chap
results: pay heavy cash, myt take me to the nearby police station
way out: RUN!!!!
.
i hit the throttle and we were off,
there was ni signal that could stop us and we took all the deroutes possible
.
reached the cafe'...
.
sumit: what happened
me: i hit an auto and it went bad, i just dint stop
sumit: crap, did anyone get hurt???
me: no , no one
sumit: ok i have to go home, will be back in an our, will jam after that.
me: k
----
--------------
----
sumit: surbhit jaldi ek minute mein mein next traffic signal pe aaja..
me: yea....
..........
30 seconds later
..........
me: kya hua???
sumit: fir ruk gai, dhakka de....
me: ok wait......
.
then we started the car ,because the ignition was not working. And that was why it was not working.
the car's battery wiring was all gone!!!!
the front light was gone....
.
sabhya called as a day two lucky fuckers escaped prison
i was sad cus the car as on 1 october, is still not working
.
11pm
google talk im window
.
sabhya: hey had fucking hot fun
me: hehe we the lucky hitters and runners ...hahahhaa
sabhya: fucking lucky fuckers
.
.
PS: i owe all apologies to the poor auto waala uncle, i just had to fly cus there was no one who got hurt.....
rest all is history
hate me if you feel like
i dsnt matter anymore

17 comments:

Extremist said...

I feel sorry and angry at the same time..
u have been warned before!!
we all love you!! and u mean more den the stupid 4 wheeler!!
get out of this crap..n never get into it again..else u better off me!!
PS: don't u dare expect better comments, at least from me!

surbhit said...

you know wat, i feel blessed to have you in my life...i just love u so very much...thanx for caring......
i promise il be much more responsible next time on
..
ps. even a good post comment matters a lot to me :P
luv u!!!

funkyrave said...

fuck Surbhit!!!
Cant u just live a normal natural life..
Rockers my shit!!..
U even ride ur bike rash!
Sometimes its fun, but not in fuckin traffic..
Dude.. thank god! everything is fine..
waise gone is gone..
cheerio :)

lyfbrat said...

dude O_O

Rohit said...

Buddy U knw One thing!!!
Those 24 hrs on tht Ugly day i rate the bad period tht i dnt want to remember.I jst want u to realise tht ,everybody in ur family needs u the most...
so Keep this fckng crap of accident across and write smthng More meaningful...:)
Luv!!
Rohit

Neeraj Agrahari said...

अगर यह घटना काल्पनिक नहीं है , तो आपके द्वारा किया गया यह कार्य अत्यंत ही घृणित एवं निंदनीय है | अतः आपसे अनुरोध है कि इस प्रकार के कार्यों की चेष्टा भविष्य में कदापि ना करें |
आपके इस पोस्ट में सिर्फ एक चीज प्रशंशनीय है ,वह है आपके शब्दों का चयन ,जिसका मैं शुरू से प्रशंशक रहा हूँ | जिस प्रकार आपने इस दृस्तांत का वर्णन किया है वह अति सरल, सुगम एवं मनोरंजयी है |

आपका प्रशंशक एवं शुभेछु
"नीर"

Anonymous said...

Awsome story man!!

surbhit said...

for evry1,

thanx for ur comments, @ neer, loved your comment...thanx a lot

Naman Choudhary said...

this was a treat to read..eagerly waiting for the next from your mind....wonderful

surbhit said...

hey naman, it was wonderful to get a comment from you....
il put up the next post pretty soon :)

Unknown said...

yaar had hai !apne readers ke entertainment ke liye itna khatarnaak kadam utha liya !plz sudhar jaao!

shazone said...

fuckin great post man...impelicable style... wat a pace, true fun to read. i never knew all this...(i dont know y)

vandy said...

yaar there was a post in this blog abt chocolates

was that my imagination or u deleted that??????

surbhit said...

might be vandana, i did delete a few posts and comments for some reasons...
anyways....
welcome back

vandy said...

ok
i thought i had a dream
wat back
i'm always here
this is my world after all

surbhit said...

i dreamt about my blog...thats like wow... anyways

surbhit said...

@ anonymous

do u know me???
awesome story thanks for ur compliment....

 
web site traffic stats