My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Thursday, October 8, 2009

'ome sweet 'ome

One week more....
Yes finally m going home....
and with home comes different feelings...
home a place where i relax....
a place where i used to meet my ex...
a place where i spend without any limitations
a place where i get good food
a place where my mentors live
the streets i learned walking on
the people i love the most
the walls which still have my pencil drawings
the floor i used to crawl on...

there was a time when someone down the street used to just come up on the terrace to see me driving by...
certainly things change.... now they don't have the time to call me....
.
there was a time when our neighbours used to treat me with chocolates everyday, and i could go in their house at any time possible, But, now it's like i didn't get a call from them on my birthday
.
this time m going back with no one waiting for me to pass by.
.
But this time i am gonna miss someone....
someone who came real close to my heart...
a person who is in daily routine.
.
Dis time after four months, m goin home with a smile :)
Dis smile is dedicated to that special person...
and so is this post....

7 comments:

Extremist said...

As they say, what goes around, comes around..so we all go back to, from where it all began. Some people go with a heavy heart , some with a frown and well some like you are mirthful at whatever may come and smile at things.
So, all that matters is NO REGRETS and TRUE SPIRIT.
never let that glint in your eyes lose its sparkle!!
cos your happiness matters a LOTTTTTT!
you going the right way, just follow your instincts.
STAY BLISSFUL!
KEEP POSTING!
KEEP INSPIRING!
cheers! ;)

funkyrave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naman Choudhary said...

we may loose contact but emotions live forever
we may be apart but still emotions bring all of us together
photographs will soon bite the dust but emotions shall never die .
the echo of voices gets diminished but emotions never say a good bye.
emotions build a true person .......you got that bro in your words..!! this good bye rocks holla !! holla..!!!
i will miss your small interactions in b2...

funkyrave said...

Hmm Part of it seems my story too.
When I retrospect, I too find so many things which mattered a lot seems a long distance away.
But I have got so many other things to cherish for, like friends like you..
As usual keep rocking no matter what.
have a blast at home.
cheerio..

Naman Choudhary said...

i wrote a story on my blog check it out need ur review..............
gud nyt....

shazone said...

yaar aisa kya rakha hai ghar main???? kaun dost??? kaun special??? main toh jaana chahta hoon amrika!!!! oh i miss amrika!!!

surbhit said...

@ shruti di....
m happy u say that my happiness matters a lot...
n love it when u say this, keep inspiring..
.
@ naman
dude coming back, n will see u at b2 again :)

@ ravi,bro u r a gem, just stay the way u r n keep commenting :P

@ shaz.. u useless fellow

 
web site traffic stats