My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Friday, September 18, 2009

well i turn 22....
and this past one year has taught me more than i ever learned in the lsat 21 years put together.
I went through emotions which became too hard for me to handle. but then as a friend of mine says...
lets put it aside, there is always a new start....
so she makes me smile....
:)
i'l be gettin infinite blows on my ass....
And then we have a birthday bash,...
and then the band's jam
things are getting right....
and may be better...soemtimes u just have to let go...

i want to thank everyone who has ever cheated me in any sense, thanks for making me stronger.
thanks everyone


3 comments:

vandy said...

yeah,,,,,,,,,,sometimes we just have to let go

& cheaters do tech something very important


that is


to never trust anyone blindly

funkyrave said...

Well!!..
there is always a gud side..
congrates 4 d new beginning...!!!

surbhit said...

@ vandana, very true that we have to let go, but no one cheated me.... it was lost in the puddle of misunderstandings....
she was always true to me... :)

@ ravi
no words for u, thanx fer ur support...tc

 
web site traffic stats