My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Monday, February 16, 2009

the best valentine i had....


this journey back home was very different.
Now m on my way back, reminscing the trip.
my brother lives in delhi and dad was out on office tour.
This trip was from 25 to 11 of feb. but streched due to an untimely malady.
I was on bedrest again (refer to post with topic "thank yous").
My friends came over from indore as it was scheduled.
I could not spend much time with them, cause i was diagnosed on the day they arrived.
A beautiful, lovely soul left us for the abode that was chosen for her.
This was the first time in my life when i had someone going away for ever. And two of my very good friends crying endlessly.
One cried because of me and other one in front of me.
This was the time when i myself used to be on the bed for the complete day and numerous thoughts used to flood my mind.
my room was on the first floor and i used to cry all alone. And as if it was destined, my mum came up and asked me the reason.
Deepak always used to tell me that share it with someone.
And i thought that who else rather than my mother.

we talked till 2 in the morning.told her everything that went wrong wid me. how many times i cried alone ,how many times i cut myself.how i had a relation and how it effects me now.
how i silently killed myself and still trying my level best to make things allright untill oneday i couldnot find my innerself n peace.
she hugged me n cried with me too.
i cried like a kid, and slept.
and when i got up. I picked up the phone to call someone.
I stopped and went to my mum.
hugged her n said thanx.
now i know she is the one who will accept me the way i am even if i am the worst son on the earth she will never stop talkin to me.
i found my best friend in her.
n i still cry. but wen i hug her.
cause it reminds me of someone else's hug
my friends came over to meet me.
one of them was sittin right next to my bed.
she said "u r one of the people who never cry even when they are in such bad conditions"
read dis ad...i have cried alone...and silently.

when u r in love with loyalty n give everything in to the relation it's hard when it breaks.
i don't know if i am single or committed.
but 
all i know is dat i am something.
dreams depend on me
n its my job to do what they want from me.
luv u all who love me.
n dis valentines was such an awesome day
cos i opened my heart to my mum fearin dat she might shout of what i have been doing to my body n life but she hugged me n i sweared i wont repeat it.
luv u mum
ur d best.
n dats my mum

5 comments:

vandy said...

Hey wait , in the nominees of the best mom , my mom is also a strong contender
ok
but the thing is that i don't share much with her as she's too emotional & i know she'll start crying much before me
anyways it's good to weep cuz it really relieves you
my wishes for your future

surbhit said...

thanx, u know when i am the judge my mum will win, wen u r ur mum will... every mum is d best in d world

vandy said...

Agreed sir !
but still i think my mom is the best!
No one can be sweeter than her
but i guess even you feel same for your mom

surbhit said...

agreed, every mum is d best

Anonymous said...

phew...love fr one's mum....wow....ths s one f ur best posts.....d rzn being its abt u n ur mum...

110/100 fr ths one bacha...

sorry fr callin u bacha..but u r a bacha....but thrz sumthng i wana knw frm u....hus d lucky gal???

 
web site traffic stats