My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Monday, January 26, 2009

promises


i always decide to give in my best in everything i wanna do.
but end up losing interest n in the end gettin the things half way through.
this time when i reached home my train got too late.
i thought m gonna go to the station master's desk n just complain n tell hiim that how shitty it feels to be in dere
nyways.
when i saw my mum. station master and the complaint was the last thing on my mind.
they say procrastination is a bad thing.
and they are right.

den i decided to set small goals.

dey are as follows

1) m gonna earn n present somethin to my bro n his wife on his marriage. However small it is, but i am going to earn the gift.
2) m gonna learn guitar so that i sing a song for them.
3) m gonna start of with networking again.
4) m gonna start with my GE preperations full time
5) m gonna b like a well u can spit everytime on me. But no reactions from me.
6) m gonna start literati with a class of vedic mathemetics.
7) m gonna lose wieght :). m gonna reduce
8) m gonna love myself again. before nyone.


lets see if im able to keep up.
bdw
thanx fer readin leave some comments if u wish too

next post tomorrow
it's a song i wrote.
keep a chek :)

6 comments:

"the ActUal mE" said...

dt ws nice......wish ya all d best....may u get succcesss....

surbhit said...

thanx a lot..i'l post a comment wen i get d work done :D

VJ said...

nice,,:)pretty intresting
wish u gud luck!

vandy said...

I missed that one also
i always thought that perhaps i'm the only stupid in this world who makes promises to herself, but i'm glad there are few more, no offence
so how many of them you kept?

surbhit said...

3,4,7,8 done :D

shobhna said...

dnt u think its a long list....???

well maybs i hav read it late...but ths is the rite time to ask u...hw many f these have a tick against them symbolising tht u hav achivd them????

if u can b a person hu will nt react evn in the worst situations thn i must assure u one thing...nobody will ever dare to take "PANGAS" with u...

 
web site traffic stats