My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Monday, February 23, 2009

brother.... one of the best things in my life!!!

gone,
he left today, back to his office, i got a litttle lucky that i got these extended holidays and my bro could meet me. Down with jaundice i was lucky to spend these three days with him.
though we could not go out this time, but we all knew that these 3 days are the last three days before we four meet and next time there will be one more person in this family.
YES i am happy but feeling like a kid, will the love i got from my brother for so many years will b shared???
Will he still hug me and pat me to sleep???
Will he still be the tenacious bro who used to be with me and correct me in every thing il do???
i love u bro and u know it very well....
u know everything i went through...
u know y i called u here ....
i can't console myself bhaiya... keep loving me....
cus u r one of the very few who still love me the same way...
hav a safe journey and thanx fer the gifts u got me
luv ya bro...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool....
u luv ur bro very much...
bless u!!

surbhit said...

i do, really do

 
web site traffic stats