My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Friday, February 27, 2009

a new beginning part II

befor starting with this post, you should read this post This is a continuation to the post linked.





lol!!! suhaas dis one is for u but m straight dude!!!


i don't know how to tell u all d details that happened with me...
even i don't remember much.
i get revived many times but to put in words is i guess way beyong my potential as i dont think m  very good with words.
i got back on 16th of july at around 11:30 pm.
There was this family in the same compartment who boarded the train from jhansi.
I was sitting in the train and looking outside.People were moving here and there. Chaos all around, it was my turn , i walked to the gate,dad following me and holdin my elbow.
I was at the gate and what was in front of me made me feel very special.
There were so many people who had come to the railway station in the middle of the night. I felt so special that my eyes were filled with the dew of gratitude and thankfulness.
i got down people around, 3 cars were there to pic 5 people who had come from a month of seeing and handling one of the most unexpected and harrowing situation.
i sat in a car and it was of my own volition.
Sittin in the front seat uncle did ask me about how m i feeling an all.
By this time i had become a prodigy in handling questions like these. Like they say, practice makes you perfect.
At Around midnight we got back and they parked the car in front of my house.
I got down and there were all my friends and neighbours waiting for me.
I could not control, i cried for the first time after my accident.
I everyone was there and my tears were just the only way i could potray my gratitude towards all those who cared to be there.
I went in, lied down on the bed, my friends stayed back for sometime and left.
I messaged her that I am fine and reached safely and went to sleep.
Those were the hard days to sleep. My left collar bone was fractured and my left hand was plastered.So, there was only one position in which i could sleep.
Next day a friend called me and told me that he has postponed his depature by one week. And later i came to know that he will be paying the late fees for registration cos he is going back late.
This was the time when all four of us were there in jammu. Me, deepak, shashwat, and ishan.
My right palm was paralised and my friends used to come, hold my hand and move my fingers, because that was advised by the doctors. keep moving your fingers, lol!!!.
Deepak ishan used to mock at me with some of the adult jokes that any boy can understand!!! I used to be on the bed all day long but these people used to make me feel special everyday.
I used to keep constant touch with her, she told me that she will be coming back for three days, and i knew why she is coming back.
Anyways she came to my home to see me. I was more than happy. And i could see the tears in her eyes that were forced to stay in because she was with her mother and i was with my mother.
they stayed back for 30 minutes and when she left we shook hands, just din't want to leave her hand but had to.
her mum was walink behind her mom was mine n she was the third one, she streched her hand backwards n i held her hand for 5 seconds and that way told eachother that how much we love and how much we care.
She went away.
deepak came in the evening and i told him.
he was happy because i was happy.
I wanted to see her again and i wanted to have a pizza too. Told deepak about both of my demands.
Next day at around 3 pm, deepak ishan and shashwat came and with a car.
I was lying down.
Deepak got the permission from my mum and dressed me up.
I sent her a textmsg n we were on our way, undoubtly deepak was driving very carefully.
We stopped jus a block before her house and she saw me from her veranda.
we had to move and we did.
reached the pizza place and odered. i got a call it was her.

" where are u? "
" i am at smokin joes!! y?? "
" i am coming there just want to meet you "
" are you really??? "
" ya baba just wait for me ok!! "
" hmmm i will , ajao "

few minutes after we met talked and she went.
i was back with my friends eating and i could not use my hands so deepak cut the pizza for me and shashwat n ishan were stuffing my mouth.
funny but touching.
ALL THESE PEOPLE LEFT FOR THEIR COLLEGES.
and were in constant touch with me.
Many people used to come and meet me.
Dad arranged a party for me surviving combined with his birthday party.
I found what it means to have goood friends.
i found what it means to b loved.
I love them all and they never gave me time to be free enough and to cry.
i never did, and there is no need to.
am blessed with such angel like personality and devine love!!!
lol!!!
tc love ya all




leave your comments.... i'l be glad to hear from your side too

3 comments:

PHOENIX said...

Thankx fr D blog buddy :) but im dissapointed by ur frst line :( ..ab mera kya hoga???lolz :D

surbhit said...

chrungoo hai na,... hit on him...lol

Kanav Sharma said...

good one dude..
keep up the wrk..

 
web site traffic stats