My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Monday, April 5, 2010

give me some room :P

This journey began on august 20th 2006, I was on my way to Yol in Himachal Pradesh. On the way I got a call on my cell. “Your college commences on first September.”

ROOM 1

(September 2006 - June 2007)

73 Sidharth nagar

Indore

It was already decided that I’ll share my room with Rohit Ahuja.

Who is Rohit?

He is a person who has seen me grow up. My dad and his have been friends before marriage and we were in the same housing society. So he is like my elder brother.

I reached Indore on 30th August, so it was still one complete day for me to explore the city before I had to show myself up in college.

On 30th night, I was taught how to play three card poker. Next day it was movie time for me. We went to a movie in the nearby Cineplex.

It was fun being with Rohit Bhaiya and his group of friends, I was treated very well and I still remember how each and everyone played a different role in teaching me the lessons of life. It was fun I still miss al of them.

ROOM 2

(September 2007-March 2008)

7, Dayanand Nagar

Indore

Ashish, my classmate and my friend was my next roommate. It was during my accident days when he used to stop by and help me with some studies. Once I came back to the room, things were a little bit different. He was usually busy with his work all day long so most of the time was spend with me being online. The loneliness was effecting me and I found some friends in my physios. My friend Ishaan used to visit me with his roommate Sunil. I had some fun time with Ishaan, used to go out with him, but it effected my studies to a great extent. All in all this room was not what anyone would want from a room in college life.

ROOM 3

(March 2008- Till date)

35 C

Main Indrapuri

Indore

It was with Ishaan and Sunil. We three were looking for a new house so we decided to this one. It was awesome, Sunil was a wonderful cook. I loved his paranthas. We would talk for long and have fun together. Me and Ishaan would spend most of our times at Mc Donald’s. Sunil was a little bit different. Kind of serious types. He would spend his time reading the newspaper or studying.

My friend from Jammu Tushar also moved in and it was 3 moths we four stayed together and had loads of fun. Then Sunil felt a need to change the room and decided that he will be moving with a college friend of his.

Fine with me and Ishaan, it was just Tushar me and Ishaan.

Then it was Ishaan’s junior who was searching for a room and he asked to share the room with us for 2 months.

Trideep moved in and before the two months were over me and Ishaan were impressed by his simple, honest and cooperative attitude.

We both had a talk and decided to ask him if he wants to stay. Tushar me Ishaan and Trideep. Then Rohit bhaiya’s cousin Kunal moved to Indore and took a room nearby.

Tushaar decided to change the room, the reason for this still not figured out. Me Trideep Ishaan are now roomies and we have loads of fun. No common account, high level of cooperation and really understanding.

Kunal also stays at our place all day long, would only go back to his place to sleep.

This is real fun.

I’ll miss everyone but three guys the most

Ishaan, Trideep and Kunal

Signing off

Surbhit

PS: our landlord are still unaware of Trideep. Just to save some rent :P

5 comments:

vandy said...

hmmmm
quite nostalgic
felt like reading FPS again

and poker,,,,i remember i learned it in train on way back home :P

SEPO said...

lol...!!
funny :)
and enjoyble

funkyrave said...

Huh! Time has really come to reminisce the past man!!
Really nice post..
and Trideep's existence is not known, really didn't amaze me, Every time I come there, I meet some new people there.Tough to figure out who are your roomies and who aren't?

Kedar said...

aah.. love nostalgic posts.. especially related to Indore..
You must really be missing those fun days..

surbhit said...

thanx all for ur comments
@ kedar
i am still in indore till july, but yea everything is coming to an end

 
web site traffic stats