My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My public love letter :P





To,
My lovely bike

Dear
I miss you so much baby. Just one day more and you'll be back to me.
It has been such a tough time without you. Can you imagine I had to travel in the local bus daily and had to spend forty bucks each day for the auto. Oh! i miss you so much.
You know I had to go and drive someone else's bike, and refuel that too. I know you must not be feeling good about it but trust me, you are still the one and I am still waiting for you,
I didn't like any of those bikes, none treated me the way you do.
One even tried to bang me in the A.T.M door, she refused to stop when i applied the breaks.
1 month seems like lifetime to me.
But now that you recovered well, I promise you we will go on our long drives again, I promise you i'll give you enough fuel.
I hope the mechanic didn't mistreat you, i told him to take proper care of you, and, if you remember i used to visit you everyday to see how much you have recovered.
For the one who tried to put you to ashes, we will deal with him together.
Waiting for you.
I am sending some of your pics to tell you what actually happened and how you have recovered so well

loads of love
yours forever
surbhit
:-*




15 comments:

Unknown said...

have u ever given ur gf a thought lik dis..

surbhit said...

lol dude, well jalne toh de :P :P haha

Rohan said...

dude..ur bike!!!it looks as if it was bombarded in d AFGHANISTAN war :-D..wt a mess..kya kar dia tha???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
surbhit said...

kuch nai, bas jal gayi thi :P :P

Rohan said...

bus jal gai thi???kya karne ki koshish thi hahaha :D:D...settin ur byk on fire hw innovative is dt as an engg. ;)))

surbhit said...

well i got inspired by the ghost rider movie
lol man!!!!

funkyrave said...

haha!! nice...
congo for getting her back..
I am sure its not only u who is celebrating :P

vandy said...

awwwww

jaldi thik ho jaye bike
that's all i've to say

p.s. horrible pics

surbhit said...

@ vandana .... ho gayi, finally
@ ravi, yes they are happy too, cus main unki bike jo chalata tha :P

SEPO said...

yeh kya hua hai bike ko....??
intestines bahar aa gye hai...!!
wen it gets repaired to post those pics..!

Eksha said...

phew...!!
finally it got recovered...
happy 4 u :)


cheers....!!

Unknown said...

it's definitely a hot BIKE....

sanguinesoul said...

AWW!! i feel bad for the bike, why didn't you tale care of it properly.:P
But good that she's back to life!And i admire you for loving her!! :P

surbhit said...

@ sneha, yes, my ride caught fire, and this is what i was left with.
will show the pic soon :)
@ eksha, thanx, finally :P
@suyash, yes dude it certainly is a hot bike, as always
@ Shruti D, i did take care, see i got it repaired, i dint Dump it :D :D

 
web site traffic stats