My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Saturday, March 13, 2010

AFTER BREAKUP FRIENDSHIP, really....


THIS LETTER WAS WRITTEN BY A FRIEND, AFTER WE DISCUSSED THAT HIS GIRL CAN COME BACK TO HIM AS A FRIEND.... HE AGREED AT THAT TIME
A DAY AFTER HE REPLIED


Hello,
The topic we discussed in which you said, that my girl will come back to me and stay as a friend, juat as a friend.
I agreed at that time, but after considering the option, i think I would be doing injustice to her in a way.
If i even agree to the fact that she is "just a friend", then still somewhere in my heart i would be waiting for her to get back, and if that won't happen, then il go back through everything i have done, and may be hurt her emotions again, may be i'll be again the reason for her to accept life without a friend. It's not that i don't want her back in my life.
Today , i have her with me, i have her pics, i have her messages and i have her memories.
I believe that she misses me and she loves me, and hence, everything i do, do it in a way that she is knowing about it and it matters to her what all i do.
Like i started drinking and smoking, but i quit, because i knew she won't like it.
So i think, in a way, m not living without her.
She is there in my heart forever, and may be one day, she will come back to me, like the way she was.
I am very thankful to you that u said that you will pray for us, but i have a request.
I don't believe in prayers, but if you do, and think that your prayer can make any difference, then just do me favor,
pray, that she gets all the happiness in the world, and she marries someone, who can treat her like a princess, because, she really is someone's princess. That's me
Thanks
take care

7 comments:

SEPO said...

lovely

Eksha said...

nyc...
god bless u....n her 2...

vandy said...

n this time we r in order

sepo-eko-vandy :P

vandy said...

:P

Unknown said...

:) . .... ... :)

Kedar said...

that is so sweet and touching....

Absurdist said...

nice post... but i guess the thoughts and concerns that yo fren goes thru are universal... around the world hundreds and thousands goin thru every hour... every hour wishing happiness fo their loved ones... sacrifice is the child of Unconditional love... i liked yo post....

 
web site traffic stats