My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So this is it, the dates were announced. 7 June 2010. i have my last exam and then we are graduates. In just 10 days from that I will be moving to Delhi. A new place, a new life, new people.
Everything will begin from the scratch. I will take my memories packed in my mind that will help me to get used to the new atmosphere.
Sometimes I wonder that things will be so different. Daily job, formals, professionalism.
No chai cuts, no bike rides, no bunks, no back benches, no punishments. things will be so different. I'll miss so many things, so many people, Some too important for me. No late night CS sessions. One day you get up and walk out, there is no one who gives a damn to you. No one who will wait in the college canteen for you before you enter the class. No one to text you while your class is on.
No first day first shows.
I will miss all of this. I'll miss this city.
I have so much to write, just don't have the words.
tc
cherio
thanx everyone.

2 comments:

Kedar said...

You'll definitely miss your college days.... Those are undoubtedly some of the best days of your life...
Good luck for you upcoming exams...

vandy said...

awwwwwwww
this is so sad

i'm gonna be facing this soon
no college no fun



best of luck fr ur life ahead

 
web site traffic stats