My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Getting the other half right.

Everything changes.
Everyone changes and I am no exception to this. From a very submissive personality to a leader, now I have changed to a very dominant personality.
I realised it a few days back when I observed that I am no more able to control my anger.
I have become more rigid and adamant. If I feel something is wrong than I don't listen to others.
I shout, knowing that it's not required, still I don't stop myself.
The consequences are that I am hurting people around me.
I am pushing away people who really matter.
I always say that "When you know you are wrong, you are half right."
Seems to me that I have been satisfying myself by being just half right.
Lately I realised that the other half is equally important.
Now I can't go back and apologise to everyone, but if you read this and you feel that i have been this rude to you sometime, than I want you to know that I have realised where I was wrong and I will work on this attitude of mine.
A very special person said to me.

A Leader is always loved but a dictator is never.

4 comments:

Eksha said...

the post is appreciated...!!i hope people u r referring to,also do the same..!! good luck...!!

gauti said...

acting dominant but playing submissive, be careful while apologizing on a public blog... :P

Anshuuuu....... said...

jab jago tab sawera.....!!!!
the people close to u,they knw u..will never go far from u....

Anshuuuu....... said...

jab jago tab sawera.....!!!!
the people close to u,they knw u..will never go far from u....

 
web site traffic stats