My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Thursday, May 28, 2009

it's good to thank the one who deserve to b thanked

1:27 am
place: funkyrave's room

thankyou,
all, for loving me, n giving me reason to smile.
n for hating me , so that i know wats dere to change.
for those who hate me, i have no words of appreciation, just thanx a lot
for those who love or loved me i would say thanx
i dnt knw if i shud write the names as such or not but yea i'l put in the reasons for which i love em' too
the one guy i love the most is brushing his teeth ryt now, who makes me feel so positive n gives me  reason to believe in me again
creates that aura of positivity arnd me .... thanx bro...
a guy who is as emotional as me but takes everystep wid his mind controllin him... it will b even hard for him to realise dats this is for him, if u do, jus lemme knw bro
d childhood frnd wid whom i started as a foe bt nw is as close to me as my soul...
a brat in mumbai n an ass in banglore, for believing in me...
d chuiqitita i love the most :) no reasons for this :) :P nincompoop
a colg frnd who treats me like a bro n cares for me like anything...thanx jkr....
my roomies for listenin to my crap n acceptin me.
n in the end, i love myself, once again i love myself....
n u all r the reason for this
love u all
love u alot lol.........0
:)

6 comments:

vandy said...

thanx giving ceremony

LOL

nice post

Ravi said...

huh!!... I loved the closing line most..
"n in the end, I love myself, once again I love myself"..
as some one rightly said-"The greatest love of all is learning to love urself.."..
Awesome post..
Keep posting..and rockin..
God bless ya
PS: Who d hell brushes his teeth at 1:27 in d nite!!!??

surbhit said...

do i need to answer rave..ohh sorry ravi

Razzer said...

Niceee. Mind if I copy ur post and paste it into mine when i wud be giving my thank u speech?? :-)
Nice thank u post, bro.

surbhit said...

well ya sure, why would i mind tha :P

nikhil said...

Nice to see someone appreciating people around him,unlike the cynical world of ours..gud work man...!!..lik ur style of writing..

 
web site traffic stats