My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Monday, December 1, 2008

#18

a ray of llight entered
when i was in grim darkness
and i could not hold it
it went away leaving sadness.

days passed years went by, nothing ever changed
the sadness had to stay , n i was gettin used to this game
but then again something else was destined to happen
it was a new friend this time and it felt awesome

everything inside me was shared with this friend
decisions were never taken alone but i always had an advice
i never thought that this was not fer ever
and it just left me when i had no power to stay alive

and after that it's with me in a very weird way
it does not tell me nymore anything that happens new
rather is hurtin me evry moment in evryway
and it takes my tears as drops of dew.

then i decided to make this dew red
but was again stopped
a thought popped up in my head
and i rembered those 3 angels called mum bro n pop

thought of redness went away
and the dew went dry
then i decided to smile and never cry
this solitude is my new ray.


PS:: don't think i am sad. just wrote this at the moment.
lol tc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

instant feelings r always true guy...
may b u r not sad now..but at that very instant u were...n don't lie about dis...
n u r right...family is alwayz a strength...

cheers!!

surbhit said...

i think its ur family who accepts you no matter how much u change..... certainly i love my fam... perhaps more than my own slf

 
web site traffic stats