My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Monday, December 1, 2008

weird

this is what happened to me today. read and then tell me what i should have done.

i was with a friend at the S.B.I office in one of the busy offices in indorre (fer those who are in indore. i was in palasia office) .
when we reached there i say the chotta hathi standing there (the towing machine we call it the chotta hathi.)
The parking provided by the SBI is just enough for 20 bikes and no doubt it was filled in by more than 35 two wheelers besides the bicycles. but i managed to park my bike inside. as we parked the hathi also left with three bikes on its back. Anyways we went in and my friend started the work he had to do. i was waiting and was getting bored.
Another 10 minutes passed i was getting more than bored, my friend was in the queue and i came out and was approached by one guy to help him out .
he wanted to get his bike out and the bike that was parked just behind his bike happened to be mine.
Now the chotta hathi was not there so i decided to park my bike outside and wait there only.
I did wait but then decided to take out some money from the ATM.
i was in the queue thought of turning back and looked at the bike.
it was surrounded by two traffic policemen and parked nearby was the chotta hathi.
forgettin that after waitin for 20 mins in the queue my turn is next i went to save the bike which was about to get in the grip of the tusk.
anyways i put in the keys and the next thing i hear is (besides the deafning horns and mooing cows. )
rehne do beta. gaadi ke papers dikhao.
i dint have the papers as the bike was not mine.
i told him
uncle bhaiya ander hai. please wait for some time
he declined, told his assistant to load the bike.
damnit he said lets cut the reciept.

my indian mind was working with 100% efficiency.

i told him andar toh park karne ki jagah hi nai hai. park kahaan karoon?

he gave me the expected answer. 200 rupey ki raseed hai. naam kya hai?

i answered uncle 200 rupey toh nai hai.

all the times i've seen my mum bargaining with shopkeepers prooved to be helpfull.

finally we ended up giving him Rs.50 without the reciept.

i got the bike and he got Rs.50.

the indian government tells us to save fuel but does not have the quality of roads to provide us with max mileage.

they don't have the parking place but got these haathis moving around.

thanx president

you rock!!!

No comments:

 
web site traffic stats