My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Friday, November 28, 2008

#17

aye!!! my pen rolls down again and dis tym its guilt.
my mind vomits words
and dis tym its big...
how could i let it happen
how could i let it go
i always waited fer a thing like dis
n hw cud i jus let it blow
fuk man i blew it up
and i broke one heart not bones
my ears waitin to hear d ring f my phone
my eyes waitin fer a glimpse of what i call gold
mann how cud i let it happen
how cud i let it go
y i cud nt stop it
how cud i let it blow

2 comments:

shazone said...

its pseudo-trash... the feeling is good but the language is offensive n not subtle. never read anythin like that... but then thats u.. maybe it cud become a new genre or a sub plot of old school rap

lyfbrat said...

its true ..and straight frm d heart n thts wut relly matterz...(punches shaz ryt in his nose) hmm.. o btw sub ol man .. more postss!!!plz?

p.s cmon i know u can juggle lyrics better...!remember thoz ol songs and d diary..see wut i mean....(pokes ur eyes too..fer the sheer fun of it)

 
web site traffic stats