My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Muddle Headed, as always

While sitting on the couch and resting my bums and sipping some tea, while soaking some vitamin D, I was in deep thoughts.
It was no hot model bombshell. Not about anyone doing me wrong. No apologies. No nostalgia. It was about how procrastinating I have become, and I think I am not the only one. We can make a wolf pack and then keep on delaying our jobs together. At least I won't feel guilty after that, cos i know everyone is being an ass. I delay everything and the only reason that is good enough is that may be i have lost my seriousness about issues which ought to be dealt with a little more seriousness than the seriousness i deal them with. I usually waste my time talking to people or downloading torrents or writing some silly rhymes, which are of no good. But still i can't find myself motivated enough to take the very first step towards the goal. Well yes there is this thing that I am a good goal setter. When I look back after that, I realise that I set some goals and forgot about them. There has to be a way for me to start getting serious about my stuff. It's high time. The worst part is that to delay a job i come up with cockamamie reasons. I just end up discombobulating myself. There are always two outcomes when I delay something.
1) The job never gets done, hence, M a loser
2) The job gets done at the very last moment, M still a (you know what, right?)
I don't find the will to get off the bed, stop the movie or whatever I find comfort in and exert my brain in some coding or software engineering stuff.
Sounds lame because, I am going to be a part of a software company very soon.
God, I wish i did not have tha rinky-dink piece of nerve fibres stuffed inside my skull.

11 comments:

SEPO said...

have you finished that assignment of yours yet?

going by the post i did you did not!

SEPO said...

correction

i meant to say this:

going by the post i think you did not!

surbhit said...

I got that sneha. bdw, just look at the time i posted this thing. ::P and I m yet to complete the assignment Haha

Unknown said...

loved it/.///...,,,, :'(

Utkarsh Dixit said...

good work dost

vandy said...

can relate to it n i m sure many of us feel the same at some point of time.
Bt goals r goals man they wont let u sleep until u get them


(like i cnt sleep cuz my body is paining lyk hell as if someone has beaten me really hard, bt cnt help it karna hai to karna hai :p )

Rohit said...

A lesson to me as well :)) thanks for reminding

animesh said...

well surbhit,if you are going to be a software engineer soon, take my word for it; you will be more into this habit of delaying things and you will enjoy it as well:-). Needless to say I am also a software engineer and here things get delivered only when there is fire in (you know what).
Jokes apart you have caught hold of something which everyone is suffering from now a days and none of us want to get rid of it... lol

http://animeshkmishra.blogspot.com

funkyrave said...

Dude.. chill mar..
told u thousand of times..
U r overthinking..
and trust me u gonna regret later,
enjoy all ur bad habits..till u get in the battle field..
and procrastination is must of them, as u hardly get time later.
stay awesome..like u r..
and BTW I had a short unexpected trip to Indore, u must have come to know :p
Cheerio :)

surbhit said...

@ eshaan and utkarsh , thank you :)
@vandana u r doing some work, m just sitting idle...so u r in a better place than me
@ rohit bhaiya, thanx n thanx for sharing on fb
@animesh, read your blog, was fun speacially the marrying a boy waali post :)

surbhit said...

@ ravi....u know me well enough, overthinking, may be, but this is just me :)

 
web site traffic stats