My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Sunday, June 7, 2009

for you, lol.........o


it ws ur love, that i smiled, may be not realising how many tears i am giving you,
it was your love that used to be there during my physio sessions, whn i used to cry wid pain
it was u who held my hand again n again,
it was u who was always wid me,
this song is for u,
its not an original creations ,but its very very close to my feelings.
i wish i get a comment. from u



Dancin' in the dark middle of the night \\*when i got intruduced to the phrase TLC*//\
Takin' your heart and holdin' it tight \\* when i was back home after my accident n u came over*//
Emotional touch touchin' my skin \\* when i cried over n over for the same reason*//
And asking you to do what you've been doin' all over again \\* when i would take my name, shulbit*//
Oh it's a beautiful thing don't think I can keep it all in
I just gotta let you know what it is that won't let me go

It's your love
It just does something to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under
Oh it's your love

Better than I was, more than I am \\*clearin my backlog*//
And all of this happened by taking your hand \\* those nyts we studied together*//
And who I am now is who I wanted to be \\* wish u cud see it with me*//
And now that we're together, \\*:(*//
I'm stronger than ever \\*;(*//

Oh it's a beautiful thing,
Don't think I can keep it all in
If you asked me why I've changed,
All I gotta do is say your sweet name

It's your love
It just does something to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under
Oh, it's your love

Oh it's a beautiful thing,
Don't think I can keep it all in
I just gotta let you konw what it is that won't let me go

It's your love
It just does something to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under,
Oh it's your love
It's your love, it's your love, it's your love

7 comments:

surbhit said...

its confusing, but still hope u make it out wat i had to say

vandy said...

wow man
i loved it,,,,,,,,so touching,,,,,,,if i won't have wept today,,,,,i would surely wept after reading this

so the gal who was wid u 24X7 wen u got backlog was ur lady love right?

my wishes r wid u

surbhit said...

yea, she is wid me evrytym, evryday, wish i cud share all the goood memories bahut kuch hai, it makes me smile n blush :P

funkyrave said...

As usual I have got nothing to say!!!..
Hats off!!!..
And Even same as above comment. I can wish u luck..
all d best buddy :)
keep rockin!!

G said...

nice song, how come i havent heasrd of it, can u mail it to me ???
bdw, nice comments, but dont u think with the wrong slashes,u'll get a compile error !!
lol, dun kill me for this pj, blame the C++ overdose :P

surbhit said...

hehe, its nt the c++ thing its jus dat i wanted to keep d lines seperate.... n thanx if u likd d comments

Anonymous said...

nw..wat do i say??...it just made me smile...as a writer u no wen we do tat...kudos to u!!
cheers!!

 
web site traffic stats