My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Saturday, June 6, 2009

at the corner of the maze

Everysem end , when i reach my hometown back, due to the restrictions on the
mobile network, i take my mum's cell.
I gift her with bills of 3k or infact the maximum has been 4.5k.
She yells, shouts and tells me that this should be the last time.
I like an obidient son, agree.
But next time the story repeats itself.

""It's really hard to hate the ones you love, and when you don't find a
reason at all.""
My emotions have undergone so many changes , seeing a ray of hope and
then seeing it diminish.
I feel like a bad guy , hurt and in pain. Exams at the corner and i am still
clueless of what is in the book.
I work, i walk, i laugh...i play i smile i cry.
but everything reminds me of something which is not with me anymore.
Love, they say is neverending.
but sometimes, somethings get above love and you are so into to that
feeling that calling it ends doesn't feel possible.
I try to be busy,
joining firms, taking classes, driving, and everything to keep my mind
occupied.
life sometimes takes turns that are just not possible for you to
accept.
it took a turn for me before, i accepted it. Cus i had some source of
motivation
what to do when that source of motivation is gone???

PS: i decided i wont blog, but thanx to neeraj agrahari, ravi porwal,
rajani ranjan, deepak bedi and a few more that i am continuing.
they told me they like my blog, and i should write.... tc

7 comments:

funkyrave said...

First of all grt to see u again!!..
And second u always leave me speechless..
I am totally blank..
may be not d rite person to comment..
let the time pass by..
It has grt powers

G said...

wokay, so someone got back to blogging.. told u , u wont be able to stay away from it for long :P

surbhit said...

@ ravi, i dnt knw if anything has anypower or not, u tc bro

@ G yes, a feww people like reading my blog, thanx for your comment anyways tc

Anonymous said...

Alas...what have I done? Now I have to keep reading that same thing time and again...But anyway nice to read something that takes your mind away from this narcissistic creations...

surbhit said...

haha @ anonymous i knw who u r.....

vandy said...

yeah yippee,,,,,,,,,u r back
i really felt bad when i got to know that u won't write anymore

i know how hard it is to forget someone whom u loved so much but trust me
whatever happens,,,,happens for the good
so just be happy
and u knw what
even i dnt have any clue regarding my syllabus
rofl

surbhit said...

:)..... thanx
its not possible to forget at all, n i dont think that i need to. :)
abt the syll, il just start from today, i got a little of my drug in the morning :)

 
web site traffic stats