My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

lost and found

When i was in bangalore i met my friend after 17 years, we kept in touch through facebook and orkut and hi5 but we met after 17 years. Now yesterday only i had a talk with a friend who was one of the closest people around me in my school. With time things changed and she moved to a new town and we lost touch.
I had so much to talk about and tell her. so many people to shit about. But the best thing was that we were friends again after clearing all the misunderstandings.
One of the most special thing of friends is that no matter after how long you talk, you talk as the way you used to.
I have lost some friends in college, who were very dear to me at one time but than with time things changed, i came to know some stuff which i never wanted to. When i find some of my friends from school and we talk again i think that may be one day these college friends will also come back,
A make friends easily and lose them easily too. Recently i deleted around 200 people from facebook. Don't want them to take this as a wrong gesture, but they would stay online for hours and still no hi or hello.... just to add them in fb cus we were frnds at one time, i don't want to keep mannequins in my friend list........
as of now m happy with all i got ..... :) too happy :)
happy to have u again my friend :)

9 comments:

vandy said...

well said

loved this post


there more i want to say but seems like u hv already written everything in the post

animesh said...

So true and well said; friends are forever. Especially these social networking sites have added much value to it. I remember meeting my old friends after 14-15 years through orkut and facebook and we shared the same passion as we had earlier.
Nice work done

http://animeshkmishra.blogspot.com

gauti said...

it feels gr8 to get in touch wid d ones hu wr so special in life at one point of time....

i had been getting in touch with a lot of long lost friends lately....

like it... ;)

gauti said...

but one thing as far as riting is concerned...i guess dis post isnt framed systematically.....u have been talking of meeting ur old frnd, thn again loosing sum....so its kinda confusing...
hope u ll work on it....

surbhit said...

@ vandy :: thanx a lot....
@ animesh: thanx for commenting on my blog sir, i read yours, was interesting, but i could not comment, don't know why, the post about driving habits is really nice :)
@ gauti :: Thanx a tonne mam, first time someone has come up with tips to improve. thanx a lot

Reenam said...

keep it up :)

surbhit said...

thanx reenam, thanx alot

animesh said...

thanks Surbhit:). I am still struggling to take out time to devote for this blog of mine. There is a lot in mind which needs to be scripted. There was some problem with the comment option which I have rectified now. You can post your comments:-)
Thanks once again
http://animeshkmishra.blogspot.com

animesh said...

thanks Surbhit:). I am still struggling to take out time to devote for this blog of mine. There is a lot in mind which needs to be scripted. There was some problem with the comment option which I have rectified now. You can post your comments:-)
Thanks once again
http://animeshkmishra.blogspot.com

 
web site traffic stats