My thankyous --- CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

i know i am not the perfect one girl...
n i knw m not that good...
but all i know is that i am in love..
n u knw in 7 months il move...
.
so will u be with me when il be away
or will u leave me
n let the memories fade away....
or may b ul hold me tyt
when i come around next time
.
.
all u decide to do is all i wanna know
m so much in love wid u, i dnt want u to go....
.
there is no limit to my love baby
i dont want u to say MAY BE
when m gonna come back n ask u
with my hands around u n tears in my eyes
.
ask u from my heart, marry me baby
i might sound insane but i really want u to be my lady
.
.
tell me wat will u say
tell me wat will u do
will u say no to me
or will u say i wanna marry u too
cus no matter what girl..
il always love you

9 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.....awesome....!!!i luvd it...!!:)

vandy said...

don't knw wat she'll say
but i'll say awesome!!

surbhit said...

well vandana...dnt think its for any1 in particular...just wrote it.... n thanx stuti

vandy said...

i was jus kidding,,i knw that

Unknown said...

hmm...nice one ladke.....evn if its fr sm1....thn she ll say yes....m sure....readin sch lovely lines....

Razzer said...

NIce. I like. :-)

SEPO said...

hey i cam across ur blog thru vandana's and liked it so followed it..!!
gud wrk

surbhit said...

@ shobhna.... thanx mam, as i said, its not for anyone in particular

@ anand... thanx a lot :)

@ sneha... thanx to u 2 :)

Unknown said...

this 1s awesm ....
good yaar ... not every1 is blessed wid this talent .....

all the best for ur future posts ;)

 
web site traffic stats